Welcome to FoodEmployment.com’s first ever blog! Because our job board is managed and run by two experienced Recruiters from the food, beverage, ingredient and flavor manufacturing industry we appropriately titled our new blog “FOOD RECRUITER INSIDER”. It’s taken nearly two years to take our job board from concept through launch on April 21st but we are excited to be able to share this exciting new resource with the food, beverage, ingredient and flavor manufacturing industries. We intend to actively manage the job board and content to make sure we continue to keep our users well informed and our finger on the pulse of this industry. We will mix up our blog posting content to give both our Job Seekers and Employer/Recruiters insight to enhance their recruitment experience, and advice to share some of the things we’ve learned over the years.
What are the benefits of using FoodEmployment.com’s new job board and career center? Let us take a minute to delineate some of the primary benefits you can expect when using our job board.
Job Seeker Benefits
- Access to high quality, relevant job postings from food, beverage, ingredient and flavor manufacturers. No more wading through postings that aren’t applicable to your expertise.
- Anonymous resume bank protects your confidential information! Your resume will be displayed for employers to view EXCEPT your identity and contact information will always remain confidential unless you decide to reveal it!
- Personalized job alerts notify you of relevant job opportunities.
- Career management – you have complete control over your passive or active job search. Upload multiple resumes and cover letters, add notes on employers and communicate anonymously with employers.
- Value-added benefits include a robust career center with industry resources, career coaching, resume services, education/ training, articles and advice, resume critique, resume writing. If you need help with your resume or any aspect of your job search – we are here to help!
- Access highly-qualified, experienced professional candidates.
- Generate high return on recruitment advertisement spending.
- Access to the highly coveted passive job seekers.
- Easy-to-use job posting and resume searching capabilities.
- Access to job board networks for broader job distribution to qualified candidates.
- Only pay for resumes in our database of interested candidates.
- Applicant tracking and management capabilities.
- Internal messaging system automatically stores messages sent from the job seeker in the candidate’s file.
- User-friendly template system to reuse job postings, pre-screen filters and automatic letters and notifications.
- More options – In addition to our job board, we are also a “full service”, staffing agency offering professional search options including, contingency search, retained search and professional contract labor. See FoodEmploymentStaffing.com or call us at 1-800-815-4980
Providing excellent customer service is very important to us so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need help! Let us know what you think about the job board because we are committed to listening to our customers and will make improvements to the site in the future. Happy recruiting!